Friday, October 17, 2008

Sock Monkey!

In addition to stamping, I also knit and crochet, and because of that I really love the new Sock Monkey set! I made this card for a friend of mine. She loves monkeys, and this was for her baby shower:



I also know that Mary likes purple, and the baby was going to be a girl. I'd crocheted a pink and purple blankie, and those colors were pretty close to our Perfect Plum and Regal Rose, which led to the card's color scheme.

Stamps: Sock Monkey
Ink: Basic Grey, Regal Rose, Perfect Plum stamp pads
Paper: Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, Regal Rose, Pretty In Pink, Whisper White card stock
Accessories: Watercolor Crayons (Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, Pale Plum, Regal Rose), Blender Pen, Crystal Effects, rose glitter (SU!, but retired), Elegant Eggplant and Pretty in Pink narrow grosgrain ribbon

Oddly enough, I remembered to take a picture of the card, but completely failed to get a picture of the blankie. Heh.

No comments: