Friday, August 22, 2008

okay, another Convention swap

I've been almost too excited to stamp this week, because I'm waiting for my Big Shot! I just know that as soon as it comes, I'll want to break it out and play with it, and I don't want to get started on anything and have to pull myself away from that. Oh yeah, and watching Olympics coverage.

So, how about another of the cards I swapped at Convention?



Like I said, I made fairly simple cards to swap, but I just loved the bright colors on this one!

Stamp sets: A Beautiful Thing
Ink: Barely Banana, Summer Sun, Green Galore, Gable Green, Almost Amethyst, Lovely Lilac, Tempting Turquoise classic stamp pads
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Lovely Lilac, Whisper White card stock
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals

I crumpled up the Lilac card stock, then flattened it out before adhering the white layer on top, to give it a little extra dimension. The other thing I did to make this go a bit faster is to take a whole sheet of Whisper White card stock, cover it with the flowers and swirls, and then cut it into strips. It means that each card comes out random, but I think that's part of the fun! :)

No comments: