Tuesday, May 15, 2018

inspired by a t-shirt

Last week, while out and about, I saw a woman wearing a top that caught my eye. It was kind of a dip-dye style, white at the top, fading into a darker orange towards the bottom, but it also had a black & white line print all over it. It kind of reminded me of something from a coloring book, which then reminded me of this great designer series paper that we had last summer, I think. So I came up with this super-simple card:


Stamps: NONE!
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Sweet Sugarplum cardstock, Inside the Lines Designer Series Paper
Accessories: sponges, Wink of Stella brush on the bee

Cut the background paper to size, use a sponge to add color to the paper, building up to full coverage at the bottom. Add Wink of Stella to the bee to sort of jazz him up. Ta da!



No comments: