Sunday, January 10, 2010

Vintage Vogue cards

By popular demand... :)

For my return to stamping, I thought I'd start fairly simple, didn't want to tax my brain too much:

Vintage Vogue card


Stamps: Vintage Vogue
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Soft Suede (09/10 In Color)
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Accessories: um...dimensionals?


For my next card, I thought I'd kick it up a notch. I actually got the idea for the layout from somewhere (PaperCrafts magazine?), although mine has completely different colors and images and whatnot.

Another Vintage Vogue card!


Stamps: Vintage Vogue
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Pale Plum, Pretty In Pink, Very Vanilla card stock; Sending Love Specialty Designer Series Paper (I love that it has glitter already on it!)
Accessories: scalloped edge & corner rounder punches; black button, gold cord, glue dots


So there you go. It's a start. :) I even made a different card today, but I wouldn't want to overwhelm you (or me) with TOO much all at once!

2 comments:

Bobbi Lynn said...

Love them both!! You are inspiring me to get back to card making! :)

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

That is suck a cute card! I used to do stamping but I stopped =(

Thanks for visiting my blog and entering my giveaway!